Kindergarten Round Up - Apr. 24
Kindergarten Roundup 4/24/18
April 24, 2018
4:00 - 7:00 pm
Elementary Campus in Your Attendance Zone
Any child who resides in Red Oak ISD and will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
Where will my child attend school?
Visit the Attendance Zones site to view the Elementary Boundary Map and utilize the School Zone Locator.
How do I register and what do I need?
- New student registration will be online and paperless. All required documentation will need to be uploaded in an electronic format (using a scanner, taking a pic on phone and emailing, etc.). Original documents are required for verification at enrollment. To start the online process:
- Come to Kindergarten Round Up on Tuesday, April 24 from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the school you are zoned to attend.
- You will be asked to scan originals of the following items:
- Driver’s License or Texas ID Card
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Record
- Proof of Residence:
- Most Recent Tax Receipt; or
- Renta or Lease Agreement; or
- Electric, Gas, or Water Bill
- Child’s Social Security Card, if possible
- Please bring above original documents for verification.
What if I cannot attend Kindergarten Round Up?
You can register on-line and take your originals to the elementary school you are zoned to attend to complete registration.